Thursday, February 26, 2015

Efficient Farming Using Barch in Clash of Clans

Here are some of the attacks I have been getting using Barch. (Barbarians & Archers)



I am in a farming clan and not worried about trophies at the moment. Just being as efficient as possible with troops to get the most amount of resources. 



Here you can see how "foaaaaaaaad" is overlapped in these pictures, showing you all these attacks were back to back.



In the second attack, I only used 91 troops out of the 200 housing space I had available. Meaning that when I got back to my camp, my troops that had been "queued" were already trained up and I didn't have to wait at all to start another attack.

If you'd like to see more of the pictures of attacks, learn more about Barching, or anything else. Make sure to leave your question in a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment