Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Troop and Spell Calculator for Clash of Clans

Hey Everyone,

For my first post I wanted to give you guys something that has really helped me out with playing Clash of Clans in general.

This calculator helps to plan the composition of my army, optimize the distribution of troops between barracks for the optimal training time, and calculate the cost of the attack in order to remain in plus, after the battle.

It uses many different factors to calculate this. Some of which include your army capacity, what level your barracks are, and even if you're boosting your barracks! (Picture below)


Check this calculator out, and tell me how you like it. I'll be posting more helpful, quality, posts like this. So make sure to bookmark and check back soon!

Link to Calculator: http://mkln.ru/clash-of-clans/

1 comment: